Monday 23 August 2010

Lovely Kitchen Curtains....



The kitchen at The Little Cottage isn't the most modern of designs - but that's just how I like it. It has open shelving - and is a little haphazard in it's design - but such a makeshift space is a continual reminder to me that I live in the country - where things don't always fit, life is slower and more languid - and sometimes you have to simply make do with what the universe presents to you. Of course, such things don't mean that you can't inject a little beauty into a space - and that's exactly what I've done with these lovely little kitchen curtains that have been strung up to hide the ugly pots and pans beyond. These fabrics are from Cloth - and make for very pretty kitchen curtains don't you think? And of course, their blue, green, yellow and cream colours blend perfectly with my aesthetic of late....

p.s a big thank you to Holly (a kindred design spirit) over at Decor8 for writing such lovely things about me on her blog today. Holly has always been a grand supporter of my little blog with is humbling - as hers is just so grown up and downright gorgeous. Thanks again Holly for the kind words - you are an angel...

No comments:

Post a Comment