Sunday 3 April 2011

Fun with a Fiver

Some weeks ago I was contacted by the lovely Michelle from the charity YouthNet asking if I'd like to be involved with a project they were via TheSite.org

They are hosting a competition on their facebook page where people tell them what they would do with a fiver (£5) and to kick it off they wanted to enlist some bloggers,
so along with other fab bloggers such as MJ and Kavita I hopped on board!

The challenge involved creating something with a fiver and sending it on to the person next in the chain, in return you received what the person before you had created.

The person before me happened to be Kavita

I picked up my parcel on Saturday and here is what she made (I am so in awe of her skill!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am actually in LOVE.

It's been really interesting to see how creative people get, MJ for example made an incredible clutch bag!
I'll post what I've made when Matthew receives it...it was much harder than I thought to create something for a boy, I must admit!

I also found this octopus lurking in the parcel, AMAZING

Photobucket

For further explanation of the Fiver Challenge check out this video:



and don't forget to check out the facebook page and vote for your favourite creations and get more ideas of what you can do with just five pounds!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment