Friday 22 April 2011

Midi Ground

Firstly, WOAH, thank you so much for all the votes on the Matalan Style Project so far! If you haven't voted yet and fancy popping on over then do feel free!


Now, this is yesterdays outfit. The dress is Primark; expensive Primark at that. I don't think I've ever paid £15 for a dress in there before, but there is something quite balletic about it and I love the midi length, so I parted with my hard won cash.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had this dress cost £15 elsewhere I wouldn't have hesitated on snapping it up, even for a second...most likely deeming it a bargain,
but that price in Primark? I found myself shaking my head and muttering "bloody inflation/rip offs/I'm such a cheapskate" under my breath as I made my way to the till.

Are you the same? Do you have an "acceptable limit" when it comes to certain shops?

xxx

P.S. Happy Good Friday,
I hope everyone enjoys the day off AND the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment