Sunday 24 April 2011

Spring.Sunshine.Summer?

Happy Easter! Who's already in a chocolate coma?

Photobucket
(photo from weheartit)

Dear Uk, please start selling Peeps. I LOVE the marshmallow good/badness.

This weekend has been glorious...hot, happy inducing summer sunshine; I could get used to this! It's made all the more sweet by actually being able to appreciate and enjoy it all this year, rather than it passing me by in some kind of blur.

Outfits have involved the obligatory floaty florals.

Saturday; Primark maxi skirt and cardi thing. Staple £1.99 New Look vest that I now own in five colours.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saw this from my window Saturday morning. I'm so excited for Bristol Balloon Fiesta and actually being able to go this year, I love hot air balloons and the night glow is generally amazing!

Easter outfit; Vintage dress from ebay. Tights which were abandoned for bare legs and sandals that shredded my feet despite usually being my comfy shoes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Are you loving this weather? WEAR SUNSCREEN!

What did the Easter Bunny bring you?

xxx

*votey for me here, please*

No comments:

Post a Comment