Saturday 2 April 2011

Weekend Wearing

The trouble with weekends is they disappear far too fast, in 24 hours I will be primed and ready for work and wishing away the working week
(I really do love my job, but It has made me cherish the weekends in a way I never have before!)

This first outfit is actually Friday, not weekend as such, and it's a recent repeat. The only change being different tights and new.shoes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

(adding shoe photography to my "work on skills" list)

Yesterday I made a return to the 17 year old me, for this outfit was standard every day wear. Whatever the occasion.
Now, as you know, I'm not really a jeans and tee girl, BUT when I was this t-shirt from Designer Desirables
Even with a very generous (thank you) discount this tee was more expensive than any other I own
and I was actually quite bemused by my own reaction to the thought of NOT having it. Most of the time I am fairly "oh well, if it's too expensive then I just can't have it" but this,
this piece of pink cotton just would not stop haunting my thoughts.

And so it became mine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am pretty sure that on a cost-per-wear basis it will soon pay for itself anyway!

I just wanted to add a few words about Designer Desirables as it is a shop I'd not come across before last week (another Twitter gem)

The stock designers from Olivia Rubin to Lipsy and Pinko to Delicious Couture (the makers of my tee)
Service was fast and ever so friendly, so I would urge you to give them a look!
You can also follow them on twitter, here for friendly banter and the latest arrivals.

And finally, because it's Sunday, I couldn't leave this post without some gratitudes:

- To Charli for her all round loveliness and sensitive interview skills.

- To Mum...it's Mother's day and I don't think there are enough hours within it to show how much I love you.

- To you ALL, once again for the amazing support and feedback. I hope you realise how appreciated it is.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend,
Happy Mother's day to all the Mummy's out there...you are amazing.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment