Monday 25 October 2010

Extra Fuerte Madrid - Real Madrid The Super Strong !!

Extra Fuerte Madrid....that what all the supporters yelled after Real Madrid amazing victory over Racing Santander (23 Oct 2010). It means super strong Madrid, and it is correct !!

Real Madrid has now perform an effective counter attack strategy, which clearly shows the differenc with their rival, Barcelona. When El Azulgrana's priority is on ball possesion and shorts feedback/baits, Los Blancos develope a fast ball with a long bait. And the result, on 3 last match days, Madrid has already collected 16 goals. In total, 22 goals has been created from 8 Spanish League match. Amazing !!

"This is the first time I score four goals in a game as a professional player. My team-mates served me every ball I got and all I had to do was push them into the goal..READ COMPLETE STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment