Tuesday 26 October 2010

slower than a slow thing

I still don't have my laptop but, and google reader still won't load on this beast but with a little (lot) of patience I am able to update!
There is little else to do on a cold, rainy Tuesday afternoon.

First up is a couple of recent outfits.

The Cat print jumper dress was a present from my Grandparents and so baggy and comfortable that I want to live in it! It was £25 from New Look

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(someone got jealous)

Next up is what I wore yesterday, I love these tights although they attracted a few sideways glances when I popped out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, when I have MY laptop back there are a couple of exciting posts to be done. Here's a little sneak preview of what'll be making an appearence!

Photobucket

(I'll leave you guessing on that one!)

Photobucket

For now I highly suggest you follow Vero Moda on twitter and like them on facebook...there are fabulous times ahead.

And that's that for now. I hope you are having a wonderful start to your week and are managing to stay warm and dry. Hopefully I'll be back properly, soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment