Sunday 25 July 2010

Pretty In Pink...



What is the perfect shade of pink? Soft and pretty? Loud and feisty? Or perhaps tinged with a little watermelon? A touch of salmon perhaps (oh dear, reminds me of the 80s grey and salmon colour palette fave which could be making it's way back into fashion??) Perhaps you like your pink more coral than salmon? Being a fire sign (read: rather feisty at times!) I do like my pink to come with a little fire... A notice me pink... One that says, 'I'm here/Look NOW'.... Sadly, as much as I love a hot pink, it does not like me. Living with it is a no, no - I can't eat, sleep or think straight around it... So, this luscious shade of pink and I must have our affair from a distance... Perhaps the perfect kind? That way, I'll never tire of it...

pics from Rubie Green, Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment