Thursday 22 July 2010

Style diaries

Who: Twinkle Khanna
Where: Khatta Meetha screening

I love everything about Twinkle's look - the big bow, the tailored black jacket, leopard print purse and nude pumps. I was a little iffy about the black jacket but I think it makes the bow more dramatic..What do u guys think? And, if u had to wear the exact same outfit, would u keep this bag or go for a brighter color(Silver??Red??Pink)..

Who: Trisha Krishnan
Where: Khatta Meetha screening

Whoever said red to the last question, got her wish:-) Trisha wore a boring dress but she made sure she got everyone's attention with this red LV bag. It maybe a LV but it is pretty ugly to me in the current form..Maybe a classy beige wraparound/trenchcoat-style dress would have looked better..Ok so if u had to style this handbag, what outfit would u choose?

Who: Mallika Arora
Where: Khatta Meetha

Cute dress + cute bag do not make a cute ensemble. Please dont ask me why:-) For a change, Mallika is not oozing sex from her every pore...


Who: Guest
Where: Salt premiere

I dont care who she is or who she is wearing. I. WANT. HER. MARC. JACOBS. STAM. BAG...

photo credits: filmicafe.com, pinkvilla.com

No comments:

Post a Comment