Saturday 25 December 2010

Festive Outfits + Chritmas Stocking

Hello!
So..who had a good Christmas? and who was Spoilt Rotten?

*raises hand on both counts*

I think we had the most relaxed Christmas ever, it was just...perfect, really. So relaxed that I forgot to take any photos, but as long as my memory holds out that'll be rectified today when we pay our Boxing Day visit to my grandparents.

I do have photos of my Christmas Eve and Day outfits though!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas Eve- New Look velvet bodycon dress under F&F couture (Tesco) skirt. I wore this to work's lunchtime Christmas party where I was welcomed aboard and given a gift of tights from the partners...yeah, I'm gonna fit in just fine there! Christmas Eve was otherwise quiet with a couple of friends dropping in...Best Friend knows me too damn well; tights, marmite chocolate and a Solid Perfume from Lush (about the only product from there I'm not allergic to!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mum still takes great pleasure in putting together a stocking for me! She always gets it spot on! I think my favourite item was the gloves (no more cold hands) or the little mouse ring I'd fallen in love with from ASOS.

Main presents included a new winter coat from M&S, loads of craft stuff (ceramic painting and sewing), makeup, nail stuff and oodles of gifts from friends...tights, tea set..the list is endless. I'm a very spoiled girl.

My gifts to people appear to have been a success, which means a lot to me.

For the day itself I wore this dress which cost the grand sum of £7 from TK MAXX. It's loose shape makes it perfect for festive feasting!

Photobucket

Anyway,
I hope everyone had a fantastic day! Tell me what you got,
any truly laughable gifts?

Much love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment