Wednesday 22 December 2010

the night before the night before

Ack, tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Scary stuff. I don't ever start feeling truly festive until after we've celebrated Mum's birthday...so here's to Santa hats and glitter all round!

Mum thanks you all deeply for the birthday wishes, she was really touched by them. I think she had a nice day,
we ended up going on an epic trek to post Christmas cards through doors yesterday as the roads mean driving isn't a very wise idea. Oh man 2 hours later and numb from cold we were regretting that idea!

Photobucket

I wear this jumper dress entirely too much! I love it though the baggy shape is somehow flattering and I always get a bunch of compliments. These tights remain my current favourite, I'm trying to narrow down my Tabio wishlist as I'm hoping to expand my tights collection somewhat in the new year...I mean, why not get in to triple figures? I'm almost there!

Photobucket

I can't resist posting photos of Flash, he's just so...easy to capture (he doesn't move very fast these days!). He's such a sweetheart in his old age and just loves to cuddle.

Photobucket

I'm so in love with this necklace from MyFlashTrash and I'm more than a little bit obsessed with the site! The owner, Amber has a real eye for sourcing unusual designs from new and emerging talent and there are new arrivals almost daily.

And finally...I have a JOB! I was offered it last week (nothing majorly exciting, admin at a doctors surgery) but kept quiet until I'd made relevant phonecalls and it was all official. It's going to be 12 hours a week which isn't an awful lot but I haven't worked in so long I'm excited to get back in to it!

And that's it.

Are you all ready for Christmas now?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment