Wednesday 29 December 2010

I'm With The Designer

I'M WITH THE DESIGNER is a Street Style Brand founded in 2010, with a focus on quirky, stylish and effortlessly cool jewellery and casual wear.
Already proving popular, it is now being sold online at BIG CARTEL. I'M WITH THE DESIGNER will soon also be available in selected London boutique stores and other online stores.

Hayley Scott is a fellow blogger and the brains behind the brand, she got in touch with me to let me know her shop had launched today, and I thought I'd share the love. There is a lot more to come from this girl, so watch this space! My favourite picks so far...






1. I'm with the designer cotton tee, £12

2. Sugarpie Hunnybunch necklace, £15

3. Boss Lady necklace, £16

4. Fabulous Necklace, £10

Add I'm with the designer on Facebook and get 20% off for a limited time!

In the New Year expect a photo shoot and lookbook, too!

What do you think?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment