Thursday 23 December 2010

Morata Received A Signed Ball From Team-mates For His Debut


Morata, the newbie from Real Madrid academy was almost scored in Levante's match, yet he managed to keep the ball from the match, which got signed by all his Real Madrid team-mates.

Morata is considered lucky to make a debut with an impressive 8-0 result.

"I am very happy because we earned a great victory and made the knockout stage easier for ourselves."

"I was a bit disappointed because I really wanted to score my first goal with the team."

To congratulate him for his debut, the squad signed the ball of the match, and gave it to him. Cristiano wrote " Don't worry, you will score many more goals."

 "It was an incredible gesture from all of them."

"It was amazing to hear the Bernabeu chant my name. Several Castilla players have made their first team debut this season and it's great that people support us. I am a Real Madrid Castilla player and my only objective is to make good use of all the chances I get."

This is a great step from Mourinho to play the Castilla player, instead of buying an expensive players from other club..

No comments:

Post a Comment