Thursday 31 March 2011

Looks of the day

Who: Sonam Kapoor
Where: "Thank you" promos in Dubai

Beautiful colors, great accessories and glossy hair cant hide the fact that the dress looks like a fancy window dressing. I bet the drawstring around Sonam's neck can be used to lower or hike up the hemline like the window dressing it so resembles:P

Who: Lara Dutta
Where: "Challo Dilli" first look

I like this from the waist up. The hair and makeup are lovely, as is the color of the jumpsuit. The gold belt adds a glam touch. If this were a dress, I would have loved it. Of course, because it’s a jumpsuit, I just can’t fully embrace it.

Who: Shraddha Kapoor
Where: Y Films for youth launch

Shraddha is looking very chic and classy in the black brocade skirt( Zara??) and red top. I do like the socks but cant make up my mind regarding the shoes. What do you think - do the shoes make or break the outfit?

Who: Sarah Jane Dias
Where: "Game" promos

Sarah in a hot pink dress with blue shoes and white clutch. I think the blue shoes was a great idea but not happy with the execution. Some other style maybe??

Who: Madhuri Dixit
Where: "Maha Challenge"

Graceful as ever!

photo credits: pinkvilla.com, bollywoodhungama.com, filmicafe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment