Tuesday 8 March 2011

Cristiano Ronaldo Son at Madeira For Dolly's Boyfriend Birthday Party


Cristiano Ronaldo son Junior was in Madeira with grandma Dolly to attend Dolly's boyfriend birthday party. (Jr pics is on the bottom )Junior was seen wearing Gucci clothes, with his name on it. And the name is "Cristiano"....So, I guess it's now official that Junior name is also Cristiano, takes after his dad.

I wish I could show more clear pictures of Jr, but I guess the paparazzi just weren't too good on taking pictures there. Sigh....hope to see more pictures soon.

Anyway, the Gucci clothes are pretty expensive for little kids, check out the price...
£245

£180
£175

These were the mini Gucci clothes that Cris Jr wearing at that time. I know......so cute, right ??

No comments:

Post a Comment