Monday 21 March 2011

Lady Gaga Reveals She is Losing Her Hair




Lady Gaga has revealed that her hair has started to fall out as she constantly dyes it.


Gaga, whose real name is Stephanie Germanotta, was talking about her hair loss and beauty secrets to People Magazine (via Daily Mail).


Gaga, who is a natural brunette, said that she misses her dark hair when she goes to "get a chemical haircut because my blonde hair is falling out."





She also said that she sleeps with her make-up on seven days a week. "That is not good for your skin, but I'm blessed with good genes."



well i dont think so that the best words are "blessed" i mean her skin...
check out:



She also revealed that she always uses sunblock on her face, saying that she does not like to tan her face as it would be bad for wrinkles. (so the sun is bad for the wrinkles but sleeping in make up aint so? I cant see the point...!)


Gaga advised fans that the best beauty tip she could give would be to "Just go with your gut." "Whenever you try to be someone else, it's boring," she said
When asked what was the one treatment she would likely get from a spa, Gaga immediately revealed it would be a foot massage. She says she would need it to relieve her aching feet from constantly wearing her outrageous sky high heels.

Last month Gaga revealed that she stayed slim by following what she called 'The Drunk Diet.'

"I am on the drunk diet," Gaga said. "I live my life as I want to, creatively. I like to drink whiskey and stuff while I am working. But the deal is I've got to work out every day, and I work out hung over if I am hung over. And it's about the cross-training and keeping yourself inspired. I have to say, I do a ton of yoga."

No comments:

Post a Comment