Friday 18 March 2011

My Bestest Joined Up Handwriting

...or not.

The ever gorgeous and wonderful Char has not only provided me with Fruitella and a Red Nose this week, but also tagged me for this handwriting post.

I am a handwriting geek, I love looking at how other people write. This possibly wasn't the best day for me to choose to do this...I ended up handwriting over 100 envelopes for work after some printer fail but hey-ho...It's pretty neat considering!

((please note my paper is not as snazzy as Char's lego stuff...thanks med reps for the awesome stationary though))

These were the rules

1. name and blog name
2. url
3. write 'a quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog'
4. favourite quote
5. favourite song
6. favourite band(s), artist(s)
7. anything else you wish to say..

Photobucket

I would like to tag EVERYONE because as I mentioned above, I love seeing other people's writing.

I hate how little I handwrite these days, I am penpals with a couple of bloggers but would happily accept more *hint*

Happy Friday loves

and thank you once more for the incredible feedback on this week's posts. I can feel my confidence growing because of it.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment