Sunday 13 March 2011

Sunday

Laziest post ever today, sharing some random photos etc from my Week!

001

Balloon from Aussie, LOVE! Balloons + me = instant happy.

003

I caved in and bought the cupcake partner to my cookie book! I can't wait to get experimenting (all I need now is some time!)

004

TEA. Holland and Barrett are running a promotion on selected items at the moment where you buy one and get one for a penny. Two boxes of my favourite tea for £1.20...yeah.
I would have bought stacks more if I hadn't have had my hands full and a bus to catch.

005

Someone found this week exceptionally hard.

006

007

So hard, right Flash?

008

010

No week would be complete without an utterly random purchase (and yes, I do often have two drinks on the go at once...and neither usually get finished!)

011

012

Sunday outfit...though I think I'll be changing soon, those trousers are not as comfortable as I remember...damn you ever expanding waist.

What does your weekend look like?

Have you made any utterly random purchases lately?

xxx

P.S. BIG HELLO to the lovely girl who stopped to say hi in H&M, I was so shocked that I forgot to ask your name...but thank you for making my day even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment