Friday 18 March 2011

#WearItRed


Or...Red for A (very good) Reason.

Today is Comic Relief, you may have gathered by previous posts that I am a supporter of the cause.
I never did get around to organising a sack race, nor making a sack in to a dress (I tried, hessian ITCHES) so this is my way of hopefully raising some funds.

The idea for #WearItRead came from the lovely Hazel (I will never tire of Noel Fielding in a dress, sorry)

I never thought red was *my* colour, so finding an outfit for this day was tough. In the end I went for touches of red...all out fire engine probably isn't the most suitable for work!

Photobucket

Red flowers on my dress.

Photobucket

Red Nails.

Photobucket

Red Nose.

Please hop along to the #WearItRed justgiving page and consider making a donation

Mine will be added later,
and I'm also hoping to raise some funds through work...those doctors had better dig deep!

What are YOU doing for Comic Relief?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment