Saturday 26 December 2009

26.12 aftermath

Hello!
I hope everyone survived Christmas and was spoiled rotten! I was, but details of that for another post!

We had a lovely quiet day, just Myself, Mum, Dad (slightly worse for wear!), Brother and Grandparents...and of course, Flash. Here are some photos of us all.

Photobucket
Outfit for the day.

Photobucket
What Flash wore.

Photobucket
My wonderful Grandparents.

Photobucket
Mum and Bro

Photobucket
Mum and I

Photobucket
Bro and I

Photobucket
Us, seconds before ;)

Photobucket
Myself and Dad

I think we have a very lazy day ahead of us here, I was the only one who didn't drink, so the only one likely to feel like doing anything other than laze on the sofa!
I would go for a nice long walk, but I'm bruised and sore after a fall on the ice Christmas Eve, so I think I will be sloth like too!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment