Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas & Meet my Sister

Me Dress Day Birger, Belt Primark, Necklace Miss Selfridges, Ring Gifted, Shoes Topshop, Fur Collar H&M

My Sister Dress Republic, Shoes TK Maxx

I am waiting for Christmas dinner watching Santa Claus The Movie with my nan and sister so I thought I would put a quick post on. Christmas Day has been perfect so far I am waiting for my brother to arrive with his wife and my two nephews. I want to introduce you to my sister Laura as she has a gorgeous festive outfit on. My outfit colour co-ordinates with my tree and colour scheme which is silver, black and white. I got some beautiful presents and vouchers of course for Topshop my sister is online now spending her River Island ones :). I got the ring that I am wearing today and a case for my camera a necklace and lots of other bits. The mask I am wearing is the one wrapped around my present. Hope everybody is enjoying there day xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment