Saturday 26 December 2009

Sale Time



Trousers Topshop, Cardigan Topshop, Boots Topshop, Belt Topshop, Cuffs New Look
My outfit is a little tame today I was back to work and had to be up 6am this morning as the store opened at 8am ready for the sale shoppers. I was so tired and could not really think about what to wear so I went safe with my leather look trousers and oh so comfortable Topshop boots. I watched Grey Gardens last night with Drew Barrymore playing Edie Beale who was Jackie Onassis's cousin it is such a cool film I really recommend it and the outfits are amazing. I watched the documentary about three years ago and Marc Jacobs actually used her as inspiration for his S/S08 collection and the Little Edie bag from Fall 2007 was named after her. I recommend watching the documentary first read about it here then the film makes more sense.


Edie Beale



No comments:

Post a Comment