Thursday 31 December 2009

Goodbye 2009

As much as I would love to make this post a recap of the last 12 months, I'm working with dodgy internet, and up till half an hour ago didn't expect to be able to get online at all.

Instead, I'd like to say THANK YOU, all of you, for the continued support and encouragement, both on my first blog (r.i.p.) and then, when I had to move over to this one.
It's hard to sum up what blogging has done for me, without sounding like a complete loser, so I won't,
I just want to make my gratitude known; for helping make 2009 a better year than I've had in a long while.

I will be back with an outfit post and my usual rubbish as soon as my internet allows me to make a more photo orientated post
(hopefully I can still comment on everyone's as I have a quiet night ahead of me)

Whatever you do for this New Years Eve,
Be Happy, Be safe and HAVE FUN



(image from vi.sualize.us)


See you on the other side

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment