Wednesday 30 December 2009

30.12 over knee

Hello, how are we all doing? Going mad in the sales? I'm still yet to venture in to them, though have been browsing online, sadly Christmas has depleted my funds even further than usual so I've not bought anything, but half the fun is the looking and dreaming.

Debuting my over-knee boots today, from Asos, they were a present from my parents.
It's quite strange to be wearing something so high on the leg, and I'm sure they are meant to be higher, but being tall kind of ruins the effect somewhat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Still working on those new year resolutions, without much luck! As of today the house is a little bit quieter as brother has gone back to uni to celebrate the arrival of 2010 (scary!) with his friends.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment