Tuesday 29 December 2009

Waiting for DHL

There is no outfit post today as I am off work and I am staying in waiting for DHL my sister gets married next September and as I am always so prepared I have ordered my dress that I am going to wear I saw it ages ago and it went down 50% in the sale so I ordered it Christmas Eve and it is due today I am so excited as I saw it back in February at London Fashion Week and now it finally belongs to me it has also been featured in Vogue. You will have to wait until September to see it :)

I have decided as I have one more month left of my A/W uniform that I will show you how I have taken one dress and created ten different looks over the past five months. I can't wait to pick my new uniform as I am slightly bored and running out of ideas of how to wear my uniform and keep it exciting for you guys. My favorite is the one with the fringe cardigan and the H&M lace up thigh high boots :). Whats yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment