Friday 24 September 2010

24.09

Sometimes you just have to go with comfort over style. Sometimes an outfit is going to be not at all flattering. Sometimes you aren't going to feel "right" in anything you put on.

Sometimes, like today, you just have to embrace it and chuck on your favourite trousers and stick two fingers up at the negative thoughts.

Photobucket

The floral hareem pants are from Matalan; somewhere I don't often shop but really should do more. Good prices and some beautiful clothes and shoes (oh god, the shoes!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please note the return of stalker cat. In the week since I have been home he's not left me alone! He was poorly the first few weeks I was, and according to my parents hadn't seemed right since.
No evidence of that now, the theory is he was playing for sympathy, like many a man I know.

Well, it's once again Friday...who has plans for the weekend? As far as I know I'm catching up with Best Friend on Sunday, and shall venture to see my grandparents at some point too. Keeping things quiet. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment