Thursday 30 September 2010

Whats your color contrast?

Yesterday, Aishwarya wore a silver Roberto Cavalli gown and teamed it with a blue clutch. The contrast didnt sit well with me. At the same event, Rachel Bilson was seen in an animal print dress which she teamed with a bright reddish-ornage clutch. And that looked gorgeous!! So what are some colors that should never be paired? and when does it seal the deal?? Was I too quick to judge Aishwarya :-)

I love playing with colors but I do keep in mind that (i) there isnt a whole lot already going on with my outfit( ii) I dont overdo the color (iii) the contrast is "soft" and not "harsh"..







So which "pop of color" did you like the best? What color contrasts do you rock in personal life?

photo credits:
www.img36.imagehaven.net
www.stylecaster.com
www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com
www.allthingsgd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment