Wednesday 22 September 2010

contrast

Over the past few months I have become more accepting of casual wear. I used to feel like I had to dress up every day or something terrible would happen; but actually I quite enjoy the comfort of a pair of jeans and a simple sweater and have started to embrace it more.

Case in point, yesterday:

Photobucket

Photobucket

These jeans were an absolute bargain from a Next clearance store, I believe they were £5. The sweater is from New Look...I'm still devoted to that shop.

Today was back to dresses though, the dress I am wearing is my new favourite. A sales buy from Monsoon Fusion, the colour and print make me so happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

You probably can't see it clearly but the print is little apples.

Well, back to fashion...I'm still terribly behind on both NY and London fashion week, its a bit beyond my comprehension to be thinking of Summer when I still haven't decided on my Winter wardrobe! Top of my wish list for this season is this cutwork leather skirt from Oasis

Photobucket

Well, that's me done. I'm off to find a bank to rob to pay for aforemention skirt.

xxx

P.S. thank you so much for the incredibly sweet comments

No comments:

Post a Comment