Friday 24 September 2010

It's a family affair

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress Topshop, Blazer International, Shoes H&M, Clutch Ghost

My sister gets married tomorrow and my brother and his girlfriend have arrived from Jersey and my Auntie and Uncle flew in from America yesterday so we all went out for a pre-wedding meal. I took inspiration for Miss Moss and went for black tights, white slip dresss and oversized blazer. I love her make up in these pictures too I am have having my make up done tomorrow by a very talented make up artist and I think I am going to go for this look.

If you are wondering I have hair extensions in I use American Dream ones these are 24" I wish I could get my hair to grow this long but it just won't.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment