Thursday 23 September 2010

Sara Carbonero Clarification About Her Critics to Cristiano Ronaldo - VIDEOS -

Sara Carbonero made a respond when asked about her cruel comments about selfish Cris. She said that she didn't mean to talk bad about Cris, instead she meant the good thing.

"I spoke the good thing about Cristiano, I did say that he wasn't depressed, and that he is an ambitious player on the field, which is not bad,... its a good thing,"

"Then I said about how he got paid a lot of money, so there's no excuse for anything(his failure). I don't know why there's so much hype on this, but I can guess why.....What happen is that everything were taking out of the context.

"I'm going to keep talking about sport as I have been doing for 7 years and I'll continue doing the same, "

"These situations are uncomfortable because they do not like to talk all the time with you, you like to inform and not vice versa,"

Watch the video HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment