Wednesday 29 September 2010

29.09

Thank you for your suggestions on my last post, one that came up quite a bit was about my tights, and how do I store my forty odd pairs?
Well, since I had my bedroom re-done I now have a designated tights storage area! I'll admit, it's already overflowing, perhaps I *do* have a slight obsession going on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There is some method in my madness, coloured tights are in one space, patterned in another and black style ones in another. Well, that's the theory...it doesn't often work out that way.

Outfit wise, this is an old dress, and old shoes. I'm enjoying being able to wear heels again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is a close up of the necklace

Photobucket

Have a great day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment