Wednesday 1 December 2010

middle

And as if by magic it's Wednesday! How on earth did that happen and HOW IS IT DECEMBER?!
Christ, I feel cheated, like I've lost this year completley.

I hope everyone has an advent calendar to help the Christmas countdown? I have a verrry grown up Hello Kitty one this year!

It is (of course) still freezing, so yet another layered outfit today!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pink top and maxi skirt are from Primark. The green cardi...well I have no idea where that came from, and the metallic leggings (which you can just see) are from Zara and proving very warm!

Decided to let my hair dry naturally today, which actually I always do, but today I decided not to tie it up.

Result?! CRAZY LADY HAIR

Photobucket

How's the Christmas shopping going? After a little trip out with Mum yesterday afternoon I now only have four presents left to buy! *Smug*

xxx

P.S.
A christmas gift suggestion for you! UNTIL MIDNIGHT TOMORROW get this fabulous Christmas gift set from EYEKO for £10



Use my code E12740 and get your free gift if you spend over £15!

No comments:

Post a Comment