Tuesday 30 November 2010

Daily catch

Who: Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan
Where: Dr Batra health awards

Aishwarya in an Indian outfit that is not (i) anarkali (ii) schizophrenic, tacky or OTT (iii) has no velvet!! How did this happen? What are the chances it will happen again - hmm, not likely:-)
Aishwarya is pretty in an simple, tangerine outfit. The color really looks good on her..


Who: Nandita Das, Rashmi Uday Singh
Where: Jatin Das art show

Nandita looks graceful and elegant at her dad's art show. A very talented actress whom we don't get a see a whole lot:(
I like Rashmi quirky and bright sari. She has some of the most interesting handbags - all of them tend to have a strong handicraft flavor to them.

On a separate note, I wanted to thank Poohkie and ClassyandFabulous for giving me the Stylish Blogger award.. love!!
I promise I will do the award post one of these days:)

photo credits: filmicafe.com, pinkvilla.com

No comments:

Post a Comment