Monday 28 February 2011

awkward

Some days when I'm wearing an outfit I want to blog, I just don't know how to place myself in photos
and to compensate I end up posing in ridiculous ways, and then those photos end up being the ONLY ones that come out clear.

Today is one of those days.

Wearing another of my Matalan purchases...they now have a sale on and I believe this dress is half the price I paid for it!
What I love most is the neckline and how it's stitched through the detail so I am not left gaping where my bosom should be, but has failed to flourish. I do have *some* sense of modesty...if my legs are out, my chest remains in the dark.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeah, so.

I'm off to work shortly, dosed up on coffee and neurofen for a raging toothache I seem to have. Lesson learnt last night; sweet foods will make it hurt MORE, especially when your teeth are already sensitive to sugar!

Have a great day all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment