Sunday 27 February 2011

Insert Nautical Pun Here

Little known fact about me; once upon a time (not so very long ago) I was obsessed with pirates. We're talking perhaps five years ago. Drinker of ALL the rum and future Mrs Jack Sparrow (I had a mug to confirm it) I couldn't get enough of all things sea-bound.

Today that obsession is somewhat quashed. I've grown up, I rarely drink and I've given up all hopes of meeting my very own Johnny Depp
but I still have a strange affection for all things nautical, and will always gravitate towards them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I may as well give up and just live in this Zara skirt full time.

Photobucket

Perfect finishing touch thanks to Vix (excuse the awfully dry skin, nothing will combat it)

What do you have planned for this fine Monday? I'm sailing off to the doctors shortly, followed by some retail therapy (most likely) as today is payday! Shopping addiction, me?

What were/are you obsessed with?

WHERE is my rum?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment