Saturday 26 February 2011

Got to Shop - Astley Clarke

This week my GOT TO SHOP isn't quite as attainable as last week's...but I have so much love for these pieces of jewellery that I had to share.

Astley Clarke

(I'm going through a jewellery obsession lately, amongst other things!)

Amethyst Snail Pendant. I have a strange affection for snails. If anyone is talented with er...paperclips, fancy having a go at making something like this?!


Fiji Peace Bracelet. I love simple sleek designs as much as I love unique and detailed. I also love the word peace. It indulges my inner hippy and battle with myself. I want this please.
Marcato Rhodolite Ring. Fancy name, cute and simple design.


& necklace because I am a Language geek at heart.


Love Bird Earrings. Just too stinking cute!

So there we have this week's top shop...though if I'm honest I could do at least one of these posts a day!

What are you craving?

xxx

LAST DAY FOR GIVEAWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment