Thursday 24 February 2011

Fresh as a Daisy

Oh come on guys, you KNEW today's post would feature the daisy dress, right?! I just had to be.
It's a little on the short side, but that is part of the parcel of being tall I think, so I'm doing to rock it regardless with my dignity just about intact.

002

003

004

(hi there Flash, attacking my feet, again)

007

The ring up close. It's adjustable so perfect for everyone. I have chunky fingers and often find it hard to get rings to fit so this is A++

001

A pair of Mum's old earrings. And by old, I mean older than me.

006

I just *love* early mornings. Yeah.

Happy Friday Guys, what are you up to this weekend? We're having our house invaded by Richard Parker for a couple of nights (The Croft. Sunday. 7:30pm. Tickets on the door. BE THERE) so it's gonna be a mad 'un.

xxx

P.S. In honour of it being Eating Disorders Awareness Week, I've been featured by butterflyshapes on her blog. Check this girl out, she is the sweetest.

No comments:

Post a Comment