Thursday 24 February 2011

Spotted around town

Who: Kangana Ranuat
Where: "Tanu weds Manu" promos on "Jhalka Dikhla ja"

Nice! Kangana wore a bright, colorful anarkali while promoting her new movie. I love the jeweled neckline and for once Kangana doesnt have the "rolled out of bed" hair and makeup. The dress looks a little OTT but its anyday better than what Kangana usually wears!

Who: Rani Mukerjee
Where: Indian Stroke association event

I am crazy about pencil skirts - they are truly versatile and always trendy! They look good on all shapes and sizes if worn and accessorized properly. A must-have in every closet.
Rani paired her pencil skirt with a slightly loose, lace top for a clean, simple look.

Who: Ramona Narang, Madhoo
Where: Laila Khan furniture shop opening

Color contrast - yellow with blue or blue with reddish-pink? I am with Madhoo on this one.

Who: Sangeeta Bijlani
Where: Laila Khan furniture shop opening

One penguin to another: "Dude, I think I have found my soul mate!I am in love!"

photo credits: bollywoodhungama.com, filmicafe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment