Monday 28 March 2011

Poor

Poor as in
"Poor excuse for a post"
"Poor picture quality thanks to the sun not raising it's head yet"
"Poor...because it's STILL not payday"
"Poor-ly; this cold aint budging.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

But at the same time, I am RICH.

RICH because I have family who love me no matter what,
Friends that have stuck by me despite me not reciprocating even half of what they give.
Rich because this blog has led me to knowing some of the sweetest people out there, who have shown kindness beyond what I ever imagined existed.
Rich because I am alive and kicking to write this poor excuse for a post.
A year ago I made a decision.
It was the right one, not the easy one, it's been a long hard slog...but in the end I made it and it was worth every second.

There are a lot of sad people out there right now, who have been dragged down or who face uncertainty.
I WISH I could scoop you all up in to a massive group hug, but I can't.
Keep fighting loves, look deeper and see how rich you are...and don't ever give up the fight.

xxx

((Oh help, I'm turning in to a happy-clappy preacher, I'm sorry))

No comments:

Post a Comment