Friday 1 January 2010

Pinch Punch First Day of The Month, Year & Decade


Dress Whistles, Jacket borrowed from my sister, Belt New Look, Hair Clip ASOS, Shoes Gina
I had a lovely night last night with close friends and family it was a low key affair but spent with the people I hold most dearest in my heart. I hope everybody had an amazing evening. I suppose it is time to start thinking about New Years resolutions what are yours? Mine is to enjoy 2010 as much as possible learn to relax and I want to take up a photography course.
I wore a dress that I actually brought to wear for my birthday but ended wearing something else. I put a sequin belt around the middle for some sparkle and I kept my accessories minimal as I felt the bow and net was enough. Today I am going to chill out and watch telly a great way to start 2010 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment