Monday 15 February 2010

15.02

So,
thank you for both the Valentine wishes and positive thoughts for today. Appointment is over and done with, much thinking to be done but I'm glad this part is over.

Welcome to a new week! I cannot (and almost refuse to) believe it is mid-feb already.

Outfit wise today, I opted for something comfortable. Ignore the puffed out hair, I fixed that after.
Also dis-regard the miserable face, with only a couple of hours sleep it is little wonder!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I remembered to put jewellery on for once, including rings. I really need more chunky rings in my life.

Photobucket

The heart one is from Primark, and the silver one is from a local independant shop.

I also wanted to share my pretty new bed spread, just because I can

Photobucket

What are your plans for this week? A fairly quiet one here; the only solid plan I have is a baking day on Wednesday.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment