Saturday 20 February 2010

Sunshine on a Frosty Day







Trousers Topshop, Lace Top New look, Boots Boo Hoo, Hat H&M, Coat H&M, Body Chain H&M


Today was such a beautiful day the sun was shining so bright and it was bitterly cold perfect. It was nice to be able to wear my big fur hat and I loved it teamed with my fur coat. I brought this body chain yesterday from H&M and used it as the starting point of today's outfit they look best with plain black tees. My black tail arrived this morning so I swapped it I think this one goes better with a black bag and I will use the other one for brown bags. My friend was also at London Fashion Week yesterday and he gave me a present one of the canvas bags I love it and was strutting around the staff room with it on my lunch break. The pictures were taken in the mirror with my iPhone but you can see how gorgeous it is. It has a Mulberry print clasp too.



No comments:

Post a Comment