Friday 19 February 2010

19.02 casual

So, it is time for London Fashion Week once again (I am so jealous of anyone attending!) and gorgeous jewellery creators Eclectic Eccentricity got in touch with me to tell me about how they are marking the occasion.

Photobucket

As well as blogging from behind the scenes they have some great deals running over the next 6 days, here is what you need to know:

When: Friday 19th – Wednesday 24th February
Where: www.eclecticeccentricity.co.uk, www.facebook.com/eejewellery and
www.twitter.com/eejewellery

Timetable of Events:
Friday 19th: 20 for 24! 20% off discount day – just enter the code EELFW at checkout to receive
20% off your order!

Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st: Free This Weekend? Free gift with every order – just enter code
FREE in the message to seller box at Paypal checkout.

Monday 22nd: What’s In A Name? EE has designed an exclusive one off necklace which you get
to name! Whoever chooses the best name wins the piece. Exclusives sell quickly so this is a great
opportunity to snag one – just get your thinking caps on!

Tuesday 23rd: CHOOSEday! EE will be running a poll of over 15 popular pieces – whichever
receives the most votes will be discounted by 50% for one day only!

Wednesday 24th: Give Us A Clue! EE will be giving clues to lead you on a treasure hunt across
the website. Get the right answer and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win a goodie bag worth
over £100!

Make sure you check it out and keep updated by following them on twitter and facebook and look out for their blog updates.

Outfit wise, I opted for casual again today as I am indulging in some quality relaxation time before work tomorrow...

Photobucket

I always forget that this top has fabulous draping detail down the sides, in fact, until the other day I had forgotten I owned this top...please tell me I'm not the only one who does this?!

Photobucket

Thank you for the fabulous feedback on the cakes, they were a complete success and I have a feeling I'm going to be doing more in the future.

Have a great end of the week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment