Wednesday 24 February 2010

Those Trousers Again

Trousers Ebay, Mesh Top H&M, Leather Jacket ASOS, Boots Ebay, Snood H&M, Necklace Ebay
I wore these last Wednesday but I totally love these trousers. I brought the boots from ebay last week and they arrived yesterday I love them and they are so comfortable I wore them shopping today and no pain always a good thing I have wanted a pair of boots like this for ages and not been able to find any and no where in the UK stocks Jeffrey Campbell shoes so these seemed like a good alternative and they only cost £34.99 check them out here. I also brought these Ray Ban aviators yesterday I did actually get to wear them for about 10 minutes today when the sun came out :). I also brought the mesh top yesterday from H&M this is going to perfect for putting under short sleeve tops until it gets warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment