Monday 29 November 2010

Care to Dance?

The other big Saturday Night TV series at this time of year is Strictly Come Dancing, I can't say that I'm a massive fan of it myself...I'm an xfactor girl through and through...but someone in this household is...My MUM!

Wonderful jewellery designer Maggie Angus picked up on this and was kind enough to send over one of her Ballroom Dancer necklaces for my Mum.
I was going to put it away so she had something extra to open Christmas Day...but I couldn't wait, and once she clocked it, neither could she!



"Glide gracefully on to the dance floor together with this necklace of a ballroom dancing couple. Taking influence from the glamour of the 1930s plus a nod to Strictly Come Dancing this piece is the epitome of cool. Suitable for all fame hungry starlets"

So perfect, so true!



The necklace came beautifully packaged with a lovely little note, good packaging is important to me and I will make a decision on whether to shop with someone on packaging alone!




Needless to say Mum loves her necklace, and it's got SO MANY compliments!

And Maggie doesn't just do dancers, she has a whole range of illustrated jewellery in her shop...from rings and earrings to necklaces showcasing everything from shoes and bags to animals.

A personal favourite is this hanging cat!



And for the next 24 hours there is 20% off ALL jewellery in the shop, so I suggest you hurry along and snap it up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment