Friday 26 November 2010

Friday Feeling

Oh look, it's that Cat jumper again. I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to live in it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And somehow we're at the last Friday in November...how is that even possible? I feel like this year has just sped past and a huge chunk of my life has gone missing.

I hope my USA readers had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I finally got around to painting my nails,
Models Own Grace Green is my new favourite

Photobucket

I've also got a total obsession with rings, the two I never take off are these two

Photobucket

Spinning elephants is a very special one to me. It has a wonderful story behind how it came to be mine.

The Love Bites ring is by Me and Zena and came to me via Spoiled Brat. I love it!

What are your weekend plans? Anything exciting?
I'm not sure what mine are yet, I might be meeting some friends for lunch tomorrow but I need to work out getting there first...
bring on the New Year and re-starting driving lessons!

xxx

P.S. don't forget the giveaways!

Here + Here

I've also become an EYEKO Ambassador, use my code E12740 to recieve a free gift when you spend over £15! (they have some GORGEOUS gift sets right now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment