Tuesday 30 November 2010

Layer upon Layer

Yet more freezing weather and snow. I know...everyone is talking about it, but what's what we Brits do!

Outfits are getting more and more dull by the day. Just trying to find something that layers, without looking like the Micehlin man is trial enough.






The top outfit is what I decided on today, although I'll probably chuck jeans over the tights if I venture out.

The bottom two are yesterday and the faux fur vest was hastily swapped for a couple of cardigans.

Is anyone actually enjoying this weather? The only upside I can see is it provides the perfect excuse to huddle under a duvet with a hot drink and purring cat.
(And it does make it seem a bit more like Christmas is on its way!)

xxx

P.S. Spoiled Brat giveaway ends tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment