Saturday 27 November 2010

Winter Warmer Wish List

This week's lust list is inspired by the freezing temperatures and smattering of snow we've had dumped on us. We weren't actually predicted any until some time next week but someone clearly forgot to tell the sky that as we had what felt like a mini blizzard (typically, just as I was walking home from somewhere).
Today it's icy, and freezing, and I am not properly equipped. Hence this wishlist.

Photobucket

Earmuffs are something I have shunned in the past, but this year they are calling out to me. I don't *do* hats and my ears are suffering. Could these be the answer? Maybe not, but at only £2.50 from Matalan I'm willing to take a risk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Animal print faux fur snood and mittens from ASOS. Never before a fan of faux fur right now my entire being is calling out for something warm and toasty...I think these might just hit the spot! I'm also crazy for leopard print, which just furthers the appeal.

Photobucket

There is something about this faux fur shearling coat from F&F at Tesco. Perhaps it's the percieved warmth, or maybe it's the gorgeous cut. Either way it's won my heart this week.

Photobucket

Last but not least is this Antler Ring by Vera Meat at MyFlashTrash. No, it won't keep me warm, but it would be a winter themed addition to my ring collection!

What's on your list this week?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment