Monday 21 March 2011

American Idol's Jordin Sparks reveals dramatic weight loss in a daring little black dress

New figure: Jordin Sparks unveiled her slim new frame at Muhammad Ali's Celebrity Fight Night in Phoenix, Arizona, on Saturday night


America Idol star Jordin Sparks turned heads on the red carpet over the weekend as she unveiled her slim new figure for the first time.

The Battlefield singer, who won the U.S. talent show in 2007, attended Muhammad Ali's Celebrity Fight Night in Phoenix, Arizona, wearing a little black dress that put her trimmed down frame on show.

Little black dress: The American Idol winner has worked with a personal trainer


The 21-year-old, who previously modelled for plus-size clothing brand Torrid, is understood to have lost around 30lbs.

In 2009 she was adamant that she would not conform to Hollywood's obsession with being thin.

'I love food and I love my curves,' she said at the time. 'I'm very strong-willed and I'm stubborn in that sense to where I'm just like 'No, I won't be that way".

'The stick-thin thing, I'm kind of just like, "Not gonna do it" and "I couldn't."'

But that same year, she began working with a personal trainer while on tour with the Jonas Brothers.

'Any time I find time - or I'm not sleeping - he's like, "Let's work out, let's do something." I'm like "nooo," but he gets my butt up and I've got to do it. It's fun to do that,' she said.

She added: 'He doesn't keep the same thing every time, so he shocks the body so you're running, you're doing throw-downs, you're doing stairs, you're doing lunges.

'I've done all of those in the past four days, and I will tell you that my butt hurts very badly.'

Sparks, who is also known for her hit No Air, is currently working on her third studio album.



Source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment