Tuesday 8 March 2011

Dotty for You

This dress has been all over blogs lately. Partly because it's gorgeous and partly because it is an amazing bargain in the New Look sale! £8! Although I paid £10 for mine because New Look dresses and I get along better if they come from the tall range (we'll save the paying extra for a few cms another day).

I wore this to work yesterday, so the photos were taken early morning hence the first oh so out of focus shot followed by random posing (because apparently that is all my camera can cope with so early in the day!)

Photobucket

(see now why I rarely pose front on?!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh Peter Pan collars, you might be everywhere but I still adore you.

...in my head Peter Pan leaps to PANcakes, what was your winning flavour combination?

time to mooch off to work, on the quieter (ha) site today with the disadvantage is there is no Costa coffee to provide my much needed double shot americano first thing!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment